The first half of the A+ series takes you, a virtual new hire at a computer repair shop, through the hardware-related portions of the A+ certification series. Specific topics covered include: mobile devices, networking, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and hardware and network troubleshooting. The course also will help improve your employability prospects in the IT technician field, as this course has several hours of video, practice labs and tests for each domain, and a project workbook full of hands-on projects to help you prepare for the 220-1001 exam. This is the first of two exams needed to gain an A+ certification. The second half of the A+ series continues your journey as a virtual new hire at a computer repair shop, to where you will learn about the software-related aspects of being an IT technician, with heavy focus on operating systems, security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures. Being employable means being able to support hardware and software issues, and this entire series, with the videos, practice labs, practice tests, and project workbook, will help you become more employable and for this course, help you prepare for the 220-1002 exam, the second of two exams needed to gain an A+ certification.
- Gain the skills and confidence required to successfully obtain your A+ certification Exam 1 and Exam 2
- Interactive labs and hundreds of pre/post test questions covering all exam objectives
- View your online courseware anytime, anywhere
- Video Training and Exercise Labs
- Pre Assessments
- Post Assessments
- Internet Explorer 9 or later, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
- Flash plugin installed
- High-speed Internet connection
This course bundle is preparation for the CompTIA A+ 1001 and 1002 certification.