This online, video-based course prepares candidates to take one of the IT Specialist certification exams. Includes 16 – 32 hours of training including video-based instruction, exercise labs, pre-assessments and post-assessments, and flash cards, in addition to a PDF project workbook. The workbook includes fill-in-the-blanks, glossary terms and definitions, and many other resources to help reinforce learning.
IT Specialist Exam Voucher with Retake
VALID IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA ONLY.
- Exam vouchers are transmitted electronically via email and are non-refundable. Please allow up to two days for processing.
- Vouchers expire one year after date of purchase.
- Test candidates are responsible for locating a Certified Authorized Testing Center and making an appointment to take the exam. See course overview for more information. Testing centers reserve the right to charge a proctoring fee.
CertPREP Practice Test
This CertPREP single application license allows the licensed individual to take the CertPREP practice tests up to 30 times during a one year period. When the license holder activates this license he/she will be able to choose any IT Specialist CertPREP practice test title. Once the license holder has chosen a title, the license will then be locked down to allow the license holder access to only the chosen title.
Instructions for accessing the CertPREP Practice tests, as well as a code, will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Practice tests are taken online, and can be taken on any computer with sufficient internet access.
CertPREP practice tests are available in two test modes:
- Students experience was the certification exams will be like
- Timed practice test that performs just like the actual certification exam
- Students work at their own pace as they receive feedback
- They may opt to access step-by-step instructions or help for each question